Monday, January 25, 2016

Healthy Eating: Breakfast Smoothie 3.0

So, if you haven't figured it out already, I basically use the same base for all of my smoothies. Banana+greens+Yogurt and protein + whatever fruit I want/have in my freezer. This was a freezer concept. I had strawberries from last week, and some frozen peaches from a holiday sangria that Dave and I made. Peaches are fantastic! They are lower sugar (compared to other fruits) and peaches can help lower LDL (bad cholesterol). 
I was bummed out. I purchased 2 packages of lettuce, only to have one of them be spoiled. I was so freaking annoyed! So that's why there's only 1 cup of powergreens in this smoothie blend.



Strawberries, Nanas, Peaches, Greens

Bagged up!



SASSY SHUEY STRAWBERRY PEACH PROTEIN SMOOTHIE

SINGLE SERVE
1/2 cup frozen peach slices
1/3 banana
5 strawberries
1 packed cup Earthbound Farms powergreens
1 scoop whey vanilla protein powder
1 Dannon light n' fit greek strawberry yogurt

Throw in blender and blend until smooth.

PREP (6 servings)
3 cups frozen peach slices
2 banans
1 LB strawberries
1 package Earthbound Farms Powergreens
6 scoops whey vanilla protein powder
6 Dannon light n' fit greek strawberry yogurt

Separate ingredients in 6 single serves and place into baggies to freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment