Friday, August 21, 2015

Fashion Friday: Chase

This is my good friend Chase. She is girl that saved my bacon, and covered me while I was out on leave for my surgery! Hooray for saved bacon! Incidentally, she has some of the greatest fashion sense I've ever seen. I literally always want all of her clothes. Luckily, she agreed to let me take lots of pictures of her in awkward modelesque positions, and ask her annoying questions about where she likes to shop, how she shops etc. So here we go.






|Jewelry: Lou lou's Boutique| |Jacket: AliExpress.com|
|Graphic Tee: Former Tides| |Denim: H&M| |Plaid Shirt: SammyDress.com|




Where is your favorite place to shop and why?
Chase: If I had to pick a favorite, it would be H&M. (Which I like to call Hit and Miss, because you either find lots of things, or you find nothing at all.) H&M carries lots of clothes that fit different styles, and I dress in lots of different styles.


Do you have a specific style that you love?
C: Punk. I like punk rock. It's super edgy, and it fits my personality. People associate dressing punk with punk rock, which I happen to really like as well. My boyfriend is in a pop rock band and I love wearing all of their band tees! (Chase is wearing a Former Tides band tee in the referenced outfit!)

Let's talk jewelry. Where do you get your bling?
C: I get all of my jewelry from my mother, haha. She works at a jewelry boutique similar to Charming Charlie in Virginia. She sends it in the mail, brings it to me when she visits, but you also purchase it online, which I like to do as well. It's called Lou lou's boutiques.

Where is your favorite place to get shoes? 
C: It depends the shoe I'm getting. For heels I like Forever 21 shoes, for boots and flat shoes I like Aldo Shoes.

Do you have a favorite go to? Such as a necklace or lipstick?
C: I definitely have a go to lipstick. It's a shade I fell in LOVE with, and it just so happens to go with most of my outfits.

Do you have an overall "fashion philosophy" that you live by?
When it doubt try it out. Haha. As cheesy as it sounds, it's what I actually do. I hate it when people say "I could never pull that off." You don't know until you've tried! If for whatever reason, it doesn't work, at least you know and can say that you've tried it.






Thanks Chase!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Love your whole blog. So excited to see what you do next! (This is Emma Ramirez btdubs <3)

    ReplyDelete